Advices for successful project



If you're looking for or have already found the land on which to build your dream house, it is advisable to consult a specialist so your expectations can meet the reality. And reality often is that you have targeted a wrong property. In the best case it will cost much time and nerves, a more unfavorable case may prove even that you may not be allowed to build on the land. The current regulatory law framework in design and construction is vast, and very often contrary to each other, vague and illogical.


You must be aware also that neither the seller nor an agent, even not everyone hired by you - architect or a construction specialist, will indicate the possible problems that may arise and radically alter your investment intentions. If you are already faced with numerous, expensive and lengthy procedures with unclear outcome or do not want to hear about them at all, please contact us. If you assign us the design, you are guaranteed a research and we will provide you with all possible technical and legal options in advance. We will advise you on all the procedures, fees and deadlines, which you do not even suspect. You will be able to refine your budget and deadlines beforehand, so that the funds are not spent only for projects, fees and procedures. The sponsor (investor) is a major participant in the construction-investment process with numerous rights and obligations and should be well acquainted with them in advance.


Did you know for example that:


- To build on agricultural land it is necessary to change its status - it is necessary to make a building plan with the relevant indicators of construction, as density, intensity of building, area for landscaping and determining the area, as well as water supply and sewerage and electrical schemes. The full procedure with all deadlines for review for interested parties can take more than a year.


- The fact that you have changed the status of the land does not mean you can build on it. It may prove that you need parcel plans for water supply, sanitation or electricity. The procedure is long, complex, expensive and in some cases pre-doomed to failure. You must have certified notary contracts entered into the office of entries in the court for the right to lay wires together with its easement. This applies to all estates, which it will be laid through until it reaches your property. This also applies to easement zones (zones that can not be built - usually on both sides of wires). The same applies to their way to your property. Then you need contracts for the right of passage.


- Even if the actual property borders on a street, it does not mean that it is there on plan or it is expropriated. It can turn out that this is a private street or even that it is not a street in the city plan. Many owners often sell the regulated land, a neureguliranata part of the property, which can not be initiated land (not necessary in person and surface) remains their property. So to get to your property must go through foreign property ownership. Do not be fooled by what exists on the ground - what is important is reflected in the plan of the municipality.


- To get a permission to build, the construction has to be supplied with electric current and water. The near electric unit or water supply, you've relied on, may have private ownership and may not be operated by the local electric or water supply company. You will have to enter into a contract for the use of those with their owners. It may be also that they lack the capacity to supply you.


- If at the moment electrical wires and/or water tubes pass through the properties that prevent building the new construction, then moving them is on you. To move these tubes you also make projects, building permit is issued and you pay fees.


- If your property falls within the zone of archaeological reserve, construction can not begin before the complete archaeological survey. The financing of archaeological excavations, study and preservation of course are for your account. The same may continue for years. Initially you will be issued only a permission to build an archaeological excavation.


- If you buy regulated land property in in the city borders for the purpose of housing construction, it might appear that the only thing you can build is a sports facility or park. You must look for the purpose of the land. If it is for "landscaping" you will be able to build a park if it is for sport and recreation you will be able to build a stadium or sports hall.


- Even if you have a building permit, this does not mean that you can begin to build with it. If the building permit was issued on the basis of conceptual projects it can serve only to provide funding and conducting transactions. To begin to build you must have approved and coordinated technical investment projects in all parts. They also, however, are not sufficient – you must declare a construction site, to allow building line and level of the relevant protocols and to bring order book for construction. Permits for removal of the excavated land mass and the construction waste should be issued, and if the property is outside regulation excavated humus layer must be transported.


- If you want to reconstruct, update, upgrade or change the status of an existing building or part of it, a technical passport of the entire building has to be established first and you also need a survey for seismic safety done. In other words, if you want to change your garage into a shop – you should assign a design expertise that will take in the construction measures of the building (in the general case: location, size, grade and reinforcement of concrete) and prove that the building corresponds to the current seismic standards, provided it is built more than 30 years ago. This means ensuring access to all dwellings in the building, tearing to see where are the locations of the structural elements, taking samples of construction materials to prove their qualities. In most cases the result is that the building is not earthquake safe and should be strengthened. Strengthening is done through further structural elements passing through other properties as well. You understand the task is impossible, since it costs a lot for a survey, design and implementation of the possible strengthening of the building and secondly: your neighbors will hardly allow you to enter into their apartments to tear in the search for columns, beams and slabs. Ultimately, the investment is incommensurable with the final result of changing the garage in a shop. Moreover, many municipalities have adopted local orders prohibiting all changes of status for garages.


- If a property has several owners, you need them to allow you to build on it. Construction permit is announced to all people concerned who may within 14 days object to it.


- The role of the designer's team and the lead designer, in particular, for the successful implementation of your intentions is very large. As every product, the investment project has a price corresponding to its quality. Ultimately you must take into account the overall cost of the constructed building. Meaning that you can save resources for design, but the finished building can cost many times more, because of the lavish design, overuse of materials and equipment or non-technology project and a long time set for construction. Depending on the chosen design scheme and different decisions the same building can have difference in the cost of construction by 30%.


We can consult you for each specific case. However, the choice is yours.



From www.simeonov-eu.com


We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.
EU Cookie Directive plugin by www.channeldigital.co.uk